In an effort to not post twice within the span of an hour (as I’d like to edit and post pics from a birthday celebration this weekend [which really turned into just a child photoshoot]), I’ll be doing the MNR midday.
- [ILLINI] I said it once, and I’ll say it again. I proud to be orange and blue. Illinois is #19 in the BCS, while THE Ohio State Buckeyes dropped to #7!
- [BEARS] How many people are hearing the chants for Orton? Rex fumbles his first chance, but then has a 59 yard game winner to Berrian. Say what you want about Rex, but my goodness he has an arm. We’ll see how long this lasts (I still think we can win out). (In other news, Peyton throws 6 INTs for the Colts second straight loss…what?!)
- [EQUINOX] OK, I’m going to try to get back in shape and working out. Let’s shoot for twice a week, starting today.
- [LAKSHMI] Not sure how many saw this story of a girl who was born (2 years ago) with 4 arms and 4 legs. I’m amazed at what the is possible in the health field, as well as broken as to the mindset of the masses in India.
- [SRS] For some reason the SRS light came on in my car, and after 2 and a half hours, Honda had to order a part to fix it. Looks like I might be spending another 2 hours at the dealership tonight. (Maybe I’ll jump on the twitter bandwagon, and twitter from my iPod Touch…)
- [OFFICE] Due to the writer’s strike, this Thursday is the last new episode of the Office. Soon, all that will be left is news, sports, and reality TV. Looks like I’m going to find a lot more productive ways to utilize my time in the near future…
OK, so keep an eye out late tonight for a post with pictures.