- [Photo Challenge] As today is June 30th, get your submissions in NOW for the June Photo Challenge! I’ll post the next challenge later on this week (…oh, and if you have any ideas/suggestions for challenges, feel free to leave them in the comments).
- [Cubbies] After sweeping the Sox last week at Wrigley, they repaid the favor be sweeping us in the Cell this weekend. I’ll give them credit…it’s not like they’re a bad team, they’re leading the AL Central. What do you think…too soon to call a Cubs-Sox World Series?!?!
|ETQ| The Cubs OWNED the Giants tonight in San Fran 9-2! DeRosa had 2 home runs (a grand slam in the 8th after they walked 3 straight batters to load the bases) and 6 RBIs…now that’s how you swing it back in the right direction!
- [Summer League] I can’t believe its almost here! The second annual Summer League is starting this coming Sunday (draft on Friday), and I am OUT OF SHAPE! I tried ballin’ with guys last week and was winded after 1 game. We played again today and I at least had better endurance…maybe playing indoors well bring me back to true form…maybe?!?!
- [Abigail] On Saturday I did a shoot of baby Abigail. Im not sure of what I’m supposed to call her…she’s my Dad’s-uncle’s-wife’s-brother’s-son’s-daughter. In any event, she’s family. Here’s a glimpse:
- [Jiju and Soumy] While I was there, I did a fun little portrait session of Abigail’s parents, Jiju and Soumy. They’ve been married for over a year, but had their wedding out in India and didn’t really have many relaxed portraits of just the two of them, so we made sure to get some there. Another glimpse:
- [Busy Schedule] I thought June was a busy time for me, but July is even busier! I’ve still got to get some dedicated posts up about Dianna and Joe’s wedding, Alexis’ Birthday, and now baby Abigail and Jiju and Soumy’s session. And looking ahead, I’ve got an engagement ceremony this Saturday, a wedding the week after [more details to come], a basketball tournament the week after that, and then my sister’s wedding on the last weekend! (I’m standing in that one, but maybe I can pull off a few snaps without getting in the pro’s way :) ) I’ll be hard at work so please be patient if it’s a little quiet on the bloggin’ front or responding to e-mails/comments- I’m definitely reading everything and planning on getting back to all of you soon! Back to work!